It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Dark theme feedback

Very exciting to see the dark theme finally in the wild. Obviously my concerns are only opinions but sharing my initial issues as they likely will prevent me from using the new dark theme.

Titlebar color is out of place with theme colors, too much contrast, highly distracting:

blue-title.png

If the brand color is absolutely mandatory for the titlebar, it should be a shade that maintains the hue but is closer in contrast to the theme base color. 

Unthemed white panel is jarring:

white-panel.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi John
Thanks for your kind feedback.

Please, consider to create a new Improvement ticket on SourceTree project in that way people can vote and add comment to your current suggestion.

Kind Regards.

I've been waiting for a proper dark theme on PC for a while now... Guess I have to wait a bit longer. I really wonder why it takes so long? I suppose it's just not a priority but, a single developer in 8 hours should be able to do that, another 8 hours to test it thoroughly, and another 8 hours just for the heck of it, and dark theme would've been done. And that's being very generous.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,955 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you