Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot update source tree

jihyuns1217 July 5, 2020

mac is 10.15.2 and source tree is 2.7.6. I read other version is available for my mac version. But when I click "check for update" it results "An error occurred in retrieving update information. Please try again later." whenever I try.

Question: how can I update source tree to latest version that is available to my mac OS?

And the reason why I want to update is I cannot "pull" from my bitbucket repository;

1. If I try to use App password ( I'm using google account to log in bitbucket)

We couldn't connect to Bitbucket with your (jihyuns1217) credentials. Check your username and try the password again.

2. When I use OAuth and connect account

Invalid redirect_uri

This integration is misconfigured. Contact the vendor for assistance. 

is appears after login.

- But anyway after 2 my username appears in the account setting, but when pull from repository 

remote: Invalid username or password

fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://~~

error appears

3. When I try with ssh key

git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).

fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

appears. Even though I registered the ssh key and it's the one and only key I'm using. And I successfully used source tree with this key last year.

I cannot understand why these errors occur. 

1 answer

0 votes
jihyuns1217 July 5, 2020

I fixed the problem that I couldn't pull from my repository.

Before, I set only write and admin credentials of pull request and repositories to app password. 

And after seeing "Your credentials lack one or more.." error on Xcode, I checked all checkboxes except delete and change pipelines. With that credentials, the problem got fixed!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events