I've waste two evenings to fix it. Don't know what exactly helps me, but let's try next repro steps (something googled).
So I've found this and make little improvements.
Make sure you have the same passwords and mail for Bitbucket, Atlassian ID, etc.
Just in case I've reset my pass.
1. Uninstall SourceTree
2. Delete folders C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Local\Atlassian and C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Local\SourceTree
3. Download the latest version from https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/ and install it as "Bitbucket" (mine was v3.3.9)
4. Login with your account. In my case log inning was automatic. If it didn't happen, input yours. - !! untick "Remember password" !!
5. Clone your working directory by Bitbucket site link.
6. In CredentialHelperSelector choose <no helper> and tick "Always use"
7. Commit and Push again. Login again if asked.
No need to use SSH. I used HTTPS
Maybe some steps are unnecessary like "tick/untick" but it makes the system check your info.
Hope it works :) Good luck!
A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows. The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events