Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

List of remote repositories from Bitbucket empty

Edited

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 9.25.08 AM.png

This happened after resetting/clean installing my MacBook Pro. I can clone remote repositories properly so I definitely have access to them. But this Remote tab is really convenient and it's cumbersome to manually go to a repository in a browser just to clone them.

I tried both Basic auth and OAuth. I also tried both SSH and HTTPS.

9 comments

Hello, 

Did you or anyone ever find a solution to this? Our whole teams is having the problem as each of us have refreshed or updated, all remote repositories disappeared. 

Same problem here! Anybody has a solution for it? My macbook sourcetree app worked for years stable, now the list is empty...

Same issue

Same here. It doesn't show my team's repos, but I can see my own repos.

Also, if I try to create a new Remote repo, I got the error:

"message: This endpoint has been removed. See our documentation for more information. https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-teams/#api-user-permissions-teams-get"

Same issue here! I have tried OAuth (HTTPS or SSH) and also Basic using app password (HTTPS or SSH) and nothing! So annoying :@ . Currently on v4.1.6 (242)

same issue. Cannot push to a remote repo.

same here. can't even checkout from webpage. SSH neither

I have the same problem, I just can see my own repos.

Mac OS Monterrey 12.4

Sourcetree 4.1.8

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Bug Fix: Sourcetree for Windows authentication error when updating to app password

Hello Sourcetree users!!! With the recent removal of Bitbucket Cloud account passwords for app passwords (please see our Bitbucket Cloud community post for details on why we made this change for se...

61,579 views 127 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you