Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SF ACE - Aug 9th 2023 | BBQ & DevOps | Recap

This past Wednesday evening (Aug 9th 2023), the SF Bay Area ACE chapter held an in-person meetup at the Atlassian offices in SF to discuss DevOps.

The event was well-attended by nearly 40 community members, who enjoyed great BBQ, wine, swag, and a raffle. (For those who couldn't make it, you missed out on some delicious BBQ that was first quality-checked by none other than the pitmaster from Atlanta, @Ed Gaile - I highly recommend his BBQ rubs!)

Ed Gaile gave a presentation on the Open DevOps framework and how Atlassian can provide you with the visibility you need while allowing you to use your choice of tools. The Compass and BitBucket teams were also well-represented at the event and gave a full demo of the latest features in their products. A big thank you to Annie Lu, Ash Moosa, Hester Loo, and Wayne Dailey for their insightful presentations and demos. It's always great to meet the wizards behind the magic!

Did you attend the event? If so, what was your favorite part?

If not, why not?

What are you looking for in future events?

Please share your thoughts in the comments below. We look forward to seeing you at a future ACE event!

I hope this is helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events