Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Community Events and COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Michael Soh _AUG_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2020

I'm not going to beat a dead horse: we're suspending in-person meetings.  Not to make light of what's going on, but I'm not going to say anything you haven't heard. 

Yada yada yada wash your hands...yada yada yada...we'll get through this...

Ok, now for the good news:

• YES, we are planning the next ACE.  We are tentatively scheduling it for Thursday, May 14th.  The where has not yet been decided as we're hoping to have it in-person.  If not, we will do a web-conference.
  • YES, the topic will be about Confluence.
  • YES, the presenter won't be me.

Atlassian has provided leaders with tools for virtual meetings.  In fact, if you are interested in a virtual coffee and chat, please let me know in the comments here.  Virtual Coffee and Chat would allow you to ask questions, come say hi, and maybe win some Atlassian Swag.  If there's enough interest, I'll put something on the calendar for April.

Please please please, for the love of Charlie, stay safe out there.  Wash your hands, stop touching your face, and stay home if you're sick.  You know, things you should have been doing before all of this.

I'll keep you all apprised as things change.  Please feel free to ask any questions.  I'll do my best to answer.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events