An employee uploaded a few attachments and was unable to delete some of them. We realized that the only attachments with the problem were the ones with the character é in the file name. As a temporary workaround, we've renamed the attachments to omit the character.
Thanks to help from Atlassian Support, we learned that there were two reasons that we were unable to delete attachments with special characters:
Added the missing tag "URIEncoding=UTF-8" to the tomcat connectors configuration.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG