is it possible to configure stash with AJP connector?

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2013

just like jira, confluence & crowd i need to disable http(s) connectors and use ajp instead.

where can i find documentation for that?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2013

i was wondering why the app was unreachable after changing connector from "HTTP/1.1" to "AJP/1.3"

my mistake was i forgot trailing / in my proxy config to point on ajp://localhost:7990/ instead of ajp://localhost:7990

now everything runs as expected

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2013

hi michiel...

thats a simple thing....

just edit server.xml and change protocol "HTTP/1.1" to "AJP/1.3"" inside the connector

nothing more to change

Michiel Nieuwstraten January 24, 2013

Hi C.

well, how did you set up ajp in Stash? What changes in server.xml? Any need to change scripts.cfg too?

Michiel Nieuwstraten January 24, 2013

Great, that's super simple. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events