Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This, like many Jira articles, is missing some steps. How do I get to the graphical scheduler in the first place? This tells me how to configure it, but I can't even find it to get started! Please advise.

PJ Alfrejd May 23, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using the graphical schedule

This, like many Jira articles, is missing some steps.  How do I get to the graphical scheduler in the first place?  This tells me how to configure it, but I can't even find it to get started!  Please advise.

1 answer

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2016

Hi PJ!

Try this:

1. From your JIRA dashboard, click on the Portfolio button at the top of the screen.
  2. Click All Plans.
  3. From there, either choose the plan you're after, or click the New Plan button in the upper right.
  4. Once on your plan screen, note at the very bottom there's the schedule, (see  screenshot). 
  5. From there, you can click on the '...' and drag it up to reveal all the buttons mentioned in the documentation.

Let me know if you run into any issues!

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events