Switch from ondemand to local hosted

Hatem Mosa March 4, 2013

I want to work on download version instead of ondemaond version, but i faced a differentiation in the versions.

Ondemaond version is: 6.0

Downloaded version is: 5.2

PS: we tried to import our work to the new local hosted version and it shows an error.

So how we could fix this?

1 answer

0 votes
darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2013

Hi Hatem

You might want to refer on this documentation for more detailed steps and instruction on how to perform the Migrating from JIRA OnDemand to a JIRA Installed Site

Hope it helps

Cheers :)

Hatem Mosa March 10, 2013
when i trying to import from System restore
You are attempting to import data from JIRA 6.0-OD-07 which is a more recent version than this version. Some features that you may have used before will not be available in this version of JIRA. Click here to acknowledge this error and proceed anyway.

From Project Import

This data appears to be from an older version of JIRA. Please upgrade the data and try again. The current version of JIRA is at build number '850', but the supplied backup file was for build number '6030'.
Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2013

The project import will not work. You can only do a full import with the System Restore.

If you read the message you received when doing the System Restore closely, you'll notice the message is just a warning and does not block you from proceeding. You can proceed with the import if you click the "Click here" link.

Suggest an answer