We use the Agile gadget on our dashboards. I created a filter for one project and customized it based off of a unique field named pipeline project. When i search based on my query it works. I save it as a filter. Then I try to use the filter and it changes it from filter = ESB to filter = ESB AND NOT fixVersion is EMPTY
No results appear because all the fixVersion's are empty. I change it to say filter = ESB AND fixVersion is EMPTY and then after I save it and try to use it again, it changes it again to filter = ESB AND NOT fixVersion is EMPTY
I do not understand why it is doing this and I cannot get it to stop. I can search and save queries with other data but not this one.
The ESB JQL query I originally created is this: project = RF AND fixVersion = empty AND Pipeline Project = Party SOAP OR Pipeline Project = ESB Power-RS OR Pipeline Project = Party Credentials OR Pipeline Project = ESB eCommerce User OR Pipeline Project = Customer to eCommerce Sync
Sorry for the trouble here - this definitely isn't the intended behavior of filters!
It'll take some time, but I think you should go through our support team to see if there is a configuration problem causing this:
It sounds like a bug, but through our support team we'll know for sure. Let us know the resolution here if you do go through the support team.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Happy Friday, Funmakers! We had a Community Team offsite in Austin this week, and my mind feels primed for thinkin' from all the brainstorming we did! So, this week's Friday Fun thread w...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs