Moving an issue between statuses in the same column

I created a workflow where there is a stop and start status concerning Art.

In greenhopper, i have one column for art and put both stop and start in that column.

When i go to drag an issue, it lets me drag it to other columns, but will not let me switch between the two in the same column.

I can do it with the workflow buttons in each ticket, but it's not letting me drag and drop.

Is this not possible? am i missing something?

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

That is not possible. GH believes that if any status requires a visual representation and separate tracking, it has to be column. If you are expecting that moving from start to stop is definite step, add a new column.

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Feb 05, 2013

Hi,

how do you drag and drop an issue in the same column ? I don't think that any application will get an event if you drag an item and drop it on the same position.

In other words: I think you can only drag an isue and drop it to another column.

Cheers

Thomas

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

129 views 6 8
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you