Kinda hard to differentiate each questions....

Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2014

I feel that the new styling make it hard to differentiate which questions has been answered by someone else or when the question has been accepted. Hence I created this feedback task:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-1285

What do you guys think?

1 answer

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2014

What I noticed was the answer count and the green checkmark symbol.

So if I see a 0 answer count then I know it is a new question.  These questions have zero in red.

If I see green checkmark, I know questioner accepted an answer.

I am not sure if the issue is it is something new and we need to get use to it or it is just needs to be changed.

I know this interface is not good color blind people, but you can still see the zero and checkmark.

Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2014

Yes, I also note that in my feature request. Previously we can differentiate unaccepted answer and not easily by the color of the title. Kinda feel that is a lot easier compare with just a checklist.

Suggest an answer