JIRA issues showing date Resolved when still in progress

Thames Valley Housing July 9, 2014

Hi

I hope you can help. I am using JIRA OnDemand and am having a problem whereby the issue is in progress, but the date Resolved field is showing as being completed.

After investigating online the answers have been that the field is system generated when the issue has been completed, however it is autopopulating for all issues regardless of status.

Any ideas on why this is happenning and more importantly how to stop it.

I am trying to use the Gantt chart feature and this is causing me a big problem as it's showing all my tasks as Resolved.

Many thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2014

One thing to check is if the issues affected are Resolved with a value. Once the value is added, then you end up in the situation it

Thames Valley Housing July 14, 2014

Hi Timothy

Thanks for replying. It looks as though your reply was truncated as your sentence stops mid-flow.

We are not populating the Resolved field as it defaults to "incomplete". If you have any possible solutions I would be really grateful to try any and all.

Many thanks

Suggest an answer