Is there an easy way to calculate remaining hours on a per user basis for an active sprint?

We're currently trying to figure out how to get the total remaining hours per user for the open sprint but we just can't seem to find any sort of reports that will do it. If there is an original estimated time and a remaining time, there has to be some easy way to generate a simple report saying user X has Y amount of hours left of remaining time left open on this sprint.

Any help would be appreciated!

Quick edit:

I've looked through the WorkLoad report and that's the closest thing I can find. Unfortunately that is project wide and non specific to each sprint.

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Tony, did you have a chance to find out how?

There is a Version Workload report but it is based on Fix Version rather than sprint. It does show remaining time for each user.

Hi,

Tempo Planner does show you the estimate and assignee information for an iteration. This works great with JIRA Agile. See screenshot here for example:https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/PLANNER/Team+Backlog

Great, thanks

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

111 views 15 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you