Is it possible to configure which integration application is shown as default for the .jira.com?

bits4fun November 3, 2011

Hi,

We're an OSS project that has been granted OnDemand licenses. We have received Jira + Confluence + Fisheye integration.

When using the domain, Jira is always loaded.

If I have a public (anonymous) wiki space, it will be shown if I use <projname>.jira.com/wiki

What I would like is to have the wiki as being the default application for the domain, not Jira.

Our public face is the wiki (with a nice welcome page and lots of informative spaces). Anonymous users can browse the issue by accessing the tab.

Kind regards

Gunther

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2011

Unfortunatley, due to platform limitations, there is no way to customize the landing page / set the default application.

You are not the first to want to setup their OnDemand instance this way, but because the platform limitaiton is a blocker, there is no open feature request.

bits4fun November 23, 2011

thanks. Then I will use links appropriately, like domain/wiki to have the wiki as entry point.

Also, the dashboard has to be edited as general welcome page.

No problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events