Does bulk un-watching issues apply to the current user or all users watching a ticket?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Editing multiple issues at the same time

If I process a bulk change to stop watching a large number of issues (e.g. 1000), does this remove the current user (me) from watching the issues, or all users that are watching the issues?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote

Current user.  As a watcher, I've done it for a reason, I don't want someone else arbitrarily removing my watches.

Great - thanks.  I was the initial creator of ~1400 issues in a JIRA project and was automatically added as a watcher.  Now that I'm no longer on that project, I'd like to stop receiving email notifications from these issues, and this will help immensely.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Uncategorized

Friday fun: how many celebrates Midsummer holiday or is this a Swedish tradition only?

Any other country that celebrates Midsummer holiday (this friday 22 June)?  

34 views 3 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you