Child page restriction

Kirk Tran September 5, 2012

Would like to give a non space member editable rights to a child page. How do I do this? Giving view permission to the user allows user view of all pages, but not edit rights to one particular child page that user have been given edit rights to.

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2012

Hi Kirk,

I answered this question in your support request, but thought I would add a comment here so it was publiclally visible.

I have created this feature reuqest at the following URL

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-26522

If anyone else would like this functionality please do not hesitate to vote on this feature so that our developers are more apt to include it in a future release.

0 votes
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2012

Hi Kirk,

The user needs to be granted editable permissions to the space. What you can do is the other way around. On the Space permissions, grant access to everybody, and in every page, restrict editable permissions only to people you want to be able to edit.

Hope that works for you.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events