Cannot export issues in a planned sprint to a spreadsheet

Presently, there is no way to export a list of items in a Sprint that has not been started in JIRA GreenHopper's Rapid Board (planning view) to the Issues tab like there is for in-progress and completed sprints (through the report view).

Is there a way to send or contribute to a feature request for this, or a workaround?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 vote
Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team Dec 26, 2012

Hey there, Erik.

I feel that you should raise a support request on https://support.atlassian.com/ to get this looked at by the support engineers to determine whether it is a feature that can be implemented in the GreenHopper Rapid Board. You can also attach screenshot(s) to the ticket raised that will provide a better understanding to the requirement that you are seeking for.

Warm regards

Hi Erik, I am running into the same issue. Did you ever find a workaround/solution to this issue? If an enhancement request was created, let me know the number and I will vote for it =) Thanks.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Friday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Riddle me this

Happy Friday, Funmakers! We had a Community Team offsite in Austin this week, and my mind feels primed for thinkin' from all the brainstorming we did!  So, this week's Friday Fun thread w...

144 views 19 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you