Can't edit content

Tarek Zioune October 15, 2012

When I add a new page or try to edit content on an already exisiting page I get an editor which doesn't function. I can only add text to the title, else it is not possible to enter text in the body and also the edit buttons don't work.

I have tried Firefox / Chrome / IE, but it doesn't work in all of them. I had an old version of confluence, so I thought that upgrading will fix the issue, so I upgraded yesterday to the latest version and the problem still exists.

2 answers

0 votes
Tarek Zioune October 16, 2012

After verifying the logs, I've found this entry:

[atlassian.plugin.webresource.DefaultResourceDependencyResolver] resolveDependencies Cannot include disabled web resource module: com.atlassian.confluence.tinymceplugin:editor-resources

Then I went to Plugins section and enable the TinyMCE editor, and now the issue is resolved.

Thanks a lot for your help.

0 votes
Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2012

When you upgraded, did you clear your PC/Mac cache/cookies and also do a server restart?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events