Asking for Solutions of Generate Report from Custom Fields with Database in JIRA Cloud

Karmen Cheung February 11, 2016

How can I generate a report (Payment Authorization Form) from custom fields with database in JIRA cloud? Since I couldn't find any solutions from any add-on or plug-in for JIRA cloud, any suggestions?

2 answers

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2016

Hi Karmen,

If you are still searching for solution, please take a look at eazyBI report creation add-on for JIRA. With eazyBI you can create custom reports based on JIRA data, including JIRA custom fields.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding eazyBI!

Kind regards,
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

Karmen Cheung February 15, 2016

Also, how could I edit and save the report in JIRA cloud from an external page?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2016

EazyBI lets you do exports, so yes, you can do something like that with it.  It's well worth a look for what I think you are asking about, and Lauma (and the others in her team) are really helpful.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2016

You can't get to the Cloud database at all.  You have to go through the UI or REST.  If you can't find any add-ons to do what you want, then you're going to need to code something - either write a Connect add-on or something that can pull the data you need out over REST and reshape it into the format you want.

Suggest an answer