Use Confluence macros with questions

Berry Kersten April 10, 2020

According to https://confluence.atlassian.com/questions/integrate-questions-with-your-spaces-407724495.html / Use Confluence macros with questions, it should be possible to use the The Content by Label macro for displaying a list of questions that have a specific label (or topic) applied.

However when I try that (using an existing topic in the macro), there is no content with the specified labels.

Confluence version: 7.3.1

Questions version: 2.7.20

Am I missing something?

Schermafbeelding 2020-04-10 om 10.46.13.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2020

Hey @Berry Kersten 

Even though you've got the "Of type Questions" under "Add filter", apparently, this is a known issue that has been tracked through the Atlassian ticket system. You can access it at 

You can vote on "This affects my team" and add yourself to the watcher's list to receive notifications about the updates moving forward. 

You can also find similar references to this at

Also, the option "Include this Content Type Only" of Content by Label macro described by item 4 under "Show questions, pages and blogs for a topic"it's not available on the latest versions. This is probably an option you can find on older than 5.9 versions if I'm not mistaken.

Hope it helps.

IL

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events