Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unlimited upvotes for a response

Is there a possibility to give multiple votes per answer? Now every user can only upvote/downvote once. 

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @115419979

why would you make it possible to upvote unlimited times for an answer? You can give one upvote for each answer you found meaningful.

We want to upvote something every time a specific answer is used for a certain problem. This way we can 'monitor' the solutions/answers. 

Ok that sounds like an idea - but when one user used the specific answer to solve the problem -> gives upvote -> ok

The user who upvoted the answer because it helped him/her, is confronted again with the same or similar problem - he/she already knows the solution because he/she solved the problem before. 

Maybe the user should than just write a comment to the useful answer that he/she could solve the similar problem and describe the problem -> would be helpful for search.

I understand your way of thinking but that isn't a solution in our situation. We use the questions/answer system to provide information to the Support team. If it is possible to provide multiple upvotes we can also monitor the occurrence without counting the number of comments. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

65 views 0 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you