Questions for Confluence

JFabio February 20, 2018
I'm in trial mode at Questions for Confluence Cloud until Mar/23/18.
All questions and answers was just gone!!
I checked all access and permissions and all is just fine.
Any clue of misconfigured instance ?

6 answers

0 votes
Beejal _London_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2018

Now being investigated as an incident: https://status.atlassian.com/incidents/39bpm4g32jx7

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2018

Good to know that they are already aware of this regression, thanks!

0 votes
JFabio February 20, 2018

Thanks!!

O just got an answer from Atlassian support and they did confirmed an system failure

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 20, 2018

Update

Atlassian support has confirmed the regression in our case too and created the following bug to track it (i.e. 'Needs verification' is slightly misleading here and probably unintentional due to being investigated still):

I suggest you watch and vote for the issue to raise Atlassian's priority around this regression, after all, this comprises a de facto outage of an app sold separately, thus can hardly be considered a 'medium' priority issue with 'minor' symptom severity only (once again, might also just be an unintentional default due to being investigated still).

----

Initial answer

I can confirm that this also affects the 'Questions for Confluence' instance that is used for the Q&A forum of Utoolity's support offering (and similar the one of at least one other fellow vendor), thus seems to be unrelated to your specific evaluation instance - I've submitted a support request and suggest that you contact Atlassian as well to raise awareness for this de facto app outage, which is not yet reported on Atlassian Status in any way.

0 votes
JFabio February 20, 2018

Oops, Questions for Concluence Cloud.

This is what we are testing

0 votes
louisdj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2018

Hi

What do you mean with questions and answers?

Have you made any changes to your configuration?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events