Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to edit an own posting?

Whith the new Forum I've not seen a way to edit an own question, answer or comment. Is the possibility no longer available?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

You should be able to edit the questions and answers that you add. At the bottom of each question and answer you should see this:

Screenshot_9_7_14,_1_16_PM.png

Comment editing is a feature we have yet to add. You can track that feature request at CQ-265.

Note - The edit button won't appear after the viewport shinks below 680px wide (responsive design) so you won't see the edit button if you're on a mobile phone or small tablet.

Thanks, that was the problem, which was not there with the former "answers".

I've created a JIRA issue to track the investigation into this problem - watch https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-1300 for updates :)

The reported issue: CQ-1300 was Resolved as Won't Fix. I assume, there is no other solution fo this.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Insight users, we need your help!

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...

102 views 1 0
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you