Can I use Questions in the Confluence App?

Jill Long May 29, 2018

I am using Confluence and Questions for Confluence. I have the Confluence Cloud app installed on my Android device and can access documents and blog posts but not questions. Is it possible to both ask and answer questions on the Confluence app?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2018

Hi Jill,

Not currently, but we have a case below gathering interest for Questions on mobile. Have a look and please provide your input on how it would be useful for you!

• CQ-1833 Confluence Questions in Mobile

Regards,

Shannon

Jill Long June 12, 2018

Thanks for your ansCapture.PNGwer, but I'm unable to go to the link: 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2018

Hi Jill,

Sorry for the delay. I wanted to speak to the Mobile team about this. I wasn't aware that issue was blocked now from public view since it's no longer being tracked.

Feedback is now being tracked via the app, and they let me know they are currently working hard to determine which macros they can develop to work with the app, including the Questions add-on. 

Their suggestion is to send feedback via the app (shake to send feedback) and this can be included in their backlog.

Thank you for your understanding!
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events