Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Week 2022: Let the games begin!

37 comments

Comment

Marta Woźniak-Semeniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2022

working with one of my teams reminded me of the classic windows Minesweeper game :D 

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2022

Super Mario team work!

Luis Machado
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2022

Oregon Trail because we're constantly migrating customers from server to cloud and trying not to get dysentery in the process.

Just in case, we'd userthe premium power-up of the sandbox to keep trying.

Kevin Tuei
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2022

There's no way I can be late to the party 🎉 @Gabby Williams 

My favorite games are Asphalt and FIFA even though work gets in the way most of the time. 

My Superpower ⚡ is the Trello Premium Calendar View which gives me a bird's eye view of what the whole team is upto for not just a day, not a week but the whole month. 

What about the Workspace Templates? Makes it easy to quickly set up similar boards within the workspace from the workspace level templates. 

You gotta love Premium. 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Sam Thornton November 16, 2022

Our game would be Rimworld. Everyone working together to keep our Atlassian colony going!

Amanda Mateo November 16, 2022

TETRIS.png

Our Team is working on our own colored blocks (job/tasks) to help clear out jobs (lines) - every update is like Christmas for us and the updates like "30 colored labels" helps improve our process together with Atlassian/Trello. 

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2022

Even though I don't play video games, I would have to say my team is most like Minecraft because we can build anything our customers ask for, but we also explore for new features we can add to make our product better. We are great at crafting new ideas, working with other teams to gather resources and even fight for what we believe in when we have to! 

Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2022

Flight Simulator for me (I guess this isn't really a video game?), each destination is different and requires a team to safely fly people to destinations safely. Principles of flying still apply, but need to continually be tweaked due to changing circumstances (weather, visibility, airport layout, runway length, plane, weight, etc).

With Atlassian's suite of tools, they do a lot of things really well, but depending on the case need to be finely adjusted for optimal experiences. It's nice having a configurable suite of tools that can fit a wide range of use cases, while still running on the underlying structure.

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2022

Pac Man for me ✨ as it was my first video  game 

Love the premium features in Atlassian tools such as Analytics, Roadmaps & Team Calendar...

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

My superpower hero is @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- :)

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

I would say Sim City because we are always building on what we have already set up and bringing in new teams to use Jira. 

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2022

Dungeons & Dragons

We are a small party, on a quest to solve a request from a mysterious stranger. We need to battle bugs, level up and work together to have a fragment of hope of completing the quest. We all have different skillsets.

• CCC employers are the warriors, they take the first blow
  • First-line support are the bards (in a good way), they provide the answers, charm the customers and bind the group together.
  • Second line are the magicians, they come up with answers, unthinkable to us lower beings.
  • Third line support are the clerics. They are the wise and thoughtful members who have seen it all. Nothing surprises them and they advice and council both ally and foe. They heal where needed and provide guidelines on how to pursue
Like Kishan Sharma likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events