Where does Portfolio keep information about stages and skills?

I am working on an integration app and would like to gain access to Portfolio stages and skills. Ideally, I want to be able to create projects/issues/users such that after importing the project or board to Portfolio, the stages and skills would be populated as well.

Where is such information stored? Can I do anything to have it populated on import?

3 answers

there's no way to import the team assigned to the issue into Porffolio. You have to create the team inside Portfolio.  and i don't think stages / skills are integrated between JIRA and Portfolio, it's only used within Porffolio to make load balancing decisions.  What gets synced back to JIRA is just the issue, sprint, an assignee.

Hi,
You can find more information about Stages and Skills here.
Cheers,  
María Mallorquín
Portfolio for JIRA Tech Writer 

Thanks, but I don't see any information related to my answer there.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted May 01, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

New Portfolio for Jira Demo

We recently launched a brand new Portfolio for Jira demo where you can learn: The essentials for getting started with Portfolio for Jira How to create a realistic roadmap based on your work in Jir...

226 views 0 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you