Reaching Out to AZ Atlassian Users

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2020

Hello to the Phoenix group. I am down here in Tucson and just finished attending Tour 2020 and the associated training day event where I managed to connect to a fellow Tucsonan who has recently been handed the lead positions of site and org admin as well as scrum master and chief cook and bottle washer.

I'll be watching for on-line events given the current environment and would be happy to answer questions regarding what I know so far and hopefully learn some things from your experiences.

I'm guessing there isn't a Tucson group yet but perhaps we'll create one down south here as well.

3 comments

Comment

derricktaylordavid
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2020

Hey Danno! Glad to hear from you! 

Thats great! I am glad to hear that we have people in Tuscon that are using the tools! We had considered for a while on trying to do virtual meetings where we could be multiple locations in Metro Phoenix, Flagstaff and Tucson at the same time for a meeting but we just never got around to it, and we had much less experience doing so pre-COVID. 

Please attend any of the sessions that we have currently listed and we are looking forward to working with you after things return back to normal. 

Reach out if you have any questions either here or at phoenix_az@atlassianusergroup.com

-DTD

Like Stephan Shere likes this
Stephan Shere
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2020

Hi Danno,

We haven't had the chance to attend any Atlassian events in person, but would love the opportunity in the future.

I am out here in Scottsdale and have been using the Atlassian tools for around 6 years on a daily basis and continually finding new ways to utilize the products to their fullest potential.

I'll be watching for online events given the current situation as well and hopefully see you there!

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 9, 2020
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2021

@Danno Welcome, welcome!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events