Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knock Knock? Anybody home?

Josepf Haslam April 27, 2023

Just saw this group. Live in Delray Beach. Group doesn't look currently active?

Best regards,

Josepf

3 comments

Comment

Betty Messina April 27, 2023

Hi Josepf,

I'm local too, in Wellington, and I was hoping this group was active. It would be great to have a local Atlassian-focused group, but I haven't seen any activity in the last year. 

Like Ditte Simard likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 27, 2023

@Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California) what's the latest in Palm Beach for our friends Betty and Josepf?

👋🏻 hi friends!

Like # people like this
Master Mason April 27, 2023

Hi, Josepf, Betty, and Monique...

I'm close to Orlando.  "Palm Beach" appears to be the only AUG in Florida.  

Thanks, Josepf for posting this as it caught my attention so I joined the group.

John

Like # people like this
Deanna Benz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

Good afternoon. I am one of the co-leaders for North Palm Beach. I will reach out to @Fabian Lopez {Appfire}   to find out if there is a Community Leader for the southern part of Palm Beach County. We held an event in North Palm Beach last month and will host another event soon. John, as you are close to Orlando, @Julie Yost  is one of the co-leaders for the Orlando area. Julie posted an in-person event for July; I will reach out to Julie. For NPB, we are currently working out the details for an event mid-July most likely at Drive Shack near the Palm Beach airport. Please watch for the posting when we finalize the details - would be great to meet you all. Thanks so much for posting this. 

Like Master Mason likes this
Julie Yost
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

For those asking about the Orlando Community, here is a link to join the group and review our upcoming events.  I look forward to meeting you soon!

Like # people like this
Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

@Julie Yost - I am looking forward to the Orlando event in July!  :)  I have RSVP'ed.

Betty Messina May 4, 2023

@Deanna Benz I would also be interested in North Palm Beach/Palm Beach Garden events so please post when the next event will take place.

Deanna Benz
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2023

Good afternoon, everyone.

I hope all is well. The July event was posted, with a link to the event listed below.  The event will be held at Drive Shack in West Palm Beach from 6:00 - 9:00 pm on July 25th.  Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. Looking forward to meeting you if you are able to attend the event.  Take care - Deanna

See Wow! This is the one! Mark Cruth visiting West Palm Beach Florida! at Atlassian Community Events Palm Beach County

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events