cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is Team 22?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

I wanted to mark my calendar for next years event but was not able to find where the date was mentioned in the Day 1 keynote.  I believe it was April 5-7, 2022 in Las Vegas but wanted to confirm.

7 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

8 votes
Answer accepted
hopestone
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2021

@Brant Schroeder Confirming that the official dates for Team 22 in Las Vegas are April 5-7, 2022. See you there?!

Michael Blake November 1, 2021

When will registration open for Team '22 in Las Vegas?  If there is already a link, please provide it.

hopestone
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2021

@Michael Blake Hi there! Registration for Team '22 will not open until January 2022. Stay tuned for more information!

Like Bernd Seifert likes this
3 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021
2 votes
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Everyone seems excited for a real life event in Vegas, I hope I can make it!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Atlassian Summit is worth the trip. A life long unique experience 🙃

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
0 votes
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

I have only been to one in-person summit, way back in 2016, so I'm looking forward to being there too!

0 votes
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2021

Hope the Covid doesn't cause the third wave :fingerscrossed:

0 votes
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

This is awesome. It will be a great experience to attend Team 2022 event in person. I hope I can make it!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events