Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Bow Ties have SOLD

Dominic Price
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2021

Massive thanks to all those that bid or encouraged someone else to bid. I love it when we come together for a great cause.

In the end, @hobweger  & Dan Franz  won the auction. If you don't know the guys, they are the Founders of Fine Software and the wonderful JXL app for spreadsheet view in Jira.

https://jxl.app/

You can try it for free.

The guys won with a bid of $901, which I rounded up to $1000 when I made the donation to Room to Read.

IMG_9197.jpgScreen Shot 2021-05-13 at 10.34.30 am.png

4 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2021

claps.jpg

Wow.

Malka Jackson _Isos Technology_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 14, 2021

What a wonderful way to celebrate literacy, reducing gender inequality, bow ties and celebrations!! Kudos @Dominic Price 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

Nicely done!

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2021

Great initiative @Dominic Price ! I hope that Daniel and Hannes after receiving those bow ties would make a picture and share it how they look :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events