Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Caelor takes Vegas and booth #35

Artboard 6@4x.png

Listen closely, do you hear that swooshing sound? That's the days flying by until TEAM '23 touches down . Only 5 days left, Atlassian pals, and the excitement is at an all-time high!

You betcha, we wouldn't miss this epic event for the world. We're proud gold sponsors, and we can’t wait to meet with our customers, build new partnerships and check out all the cool new things that Atlassian and other partners have cooking up. (Plus, we're dying to pick your brains and hear your thoughts so that we can create features that you will love. :smiling_face_with_3_hearts:)

Why Caelor booth #35, what’s the buzz?

You'll have the chance to meet and chat with our squad in person (@Dea Spiljaric, @Tea Susnjar , @Marinabout  our Jira & Confluence apps and maybe even spark some partnership opportunities @Imge Ünlü . We promise to be friendly and punny as always. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:So don't be a stranger and come say hi, we can't wait to catch up with our old friends and make some new pals!

Psst, psst! Looking for an intranet solution for Confluence? Well, you're in luck because we've got just the thing for you. Stop by for a live demo session of Cosmos, our new & free app. Learn how to create your own universe of knowledge and teamwork and get the inside scoop on all the new features that are coming your way. 

And, if you’re a fan of cool merch, make sure you swing by our booth to pick up some swag. Trust us, you’re gonna love it. We might, or might not be giving out Caelor speakers, just in time for the Bash Y2K themed party pregame. :shushing_face:

Come join us for App Day '23

Join us for App Day '23 on 18 April at the Venetian Expo for an evening of APP-solute fun and expertise powered by Adaptavist (all profits are donated to a Ukraine-based charity)! :sparkles:

Get some insider tips on how to take your team's productivity to the next level from the masterminds behind your favorite Atlassian Marketplace apps, including Adaptavist, Easy Agile, revyz, k15T, Gliffy, 55 Degrees, Umano, Communardo, Old Street Solutions, TechTime, yasoon and yours truly at this stand-APP night special event.

Get the party started :partying_face:

Get ready to meet the Caelor squad in person for some cool app demos and even cooler talks. :sunglasses:You won't want to miss out. Check your packing list twice, make sure you got everything for the coolest event of the year, and see ya at Atlassian TEAM '23! :purple_heart:

P.S.

We know what you're thinking. "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." But not this time. ☝️ If you can’t join us live, you can always sign up for digital content access. :wink:

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

Sounds awesome @Marin!  If I don't see you on App Day, I'll try to swing by the booth!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2023

Looking forward to a live demo of Cosmos this week. I’ve got the booth on my must visit list. 

Tiffany Graham May 9, 2023

I visited the booth during Team 23 but when I go to the app store to try for free or to download it doesn't work. I was hoping to utilize the blog feature for Confluence. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events