cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Play Team 2022 Bingo!

64 comments

Comment

Luke Hostetler April 20, 2022

Hi @nina_schmidt! I can confirm that the bingo badge and your kudos were successfully awarded April 12, but for some reason it's showing as Team 21 instead of Team 22.

Mo is currently out of office, but I'll be reconnecting with her about this once she gets back.

Like nina_schmidt likes this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 20, 2022

Better late than never, felt like I just had to do at least this. Did waaaayyyyy better last year, will try harder next year 😁👍

team 22 bingo.jpg

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2022

still working on it

grafik.png

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2022

Got it :)

bingo_atlassian_team22.png

Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 26, 2022

Orange ones are not 100% accurate like introduction to community: I did it, but not in this group ^^ or marketplace app installation -> I went for the the product: Product Discovery

Bingo.png

Luke Hostetler April 29, 2022

Hi all!

Names have been drawn and I'm happy to announce our bingo winners as @Rodney Nissen for completed bingo card and @Alexander Pappert in the partial bingo category. Congrats to you both on being selected!

I'll be reaching out to the winners to award prizes as soon as possible.

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2022

@Luke Hostetler 

Thanks, I got the prize in my inbox.

But I miss the kudos badge

Like G subramanyam likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2022

@Luke Hostetler any news about the missing badge? ☺️

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Luke Hostetler May 4, 2022

Hi @Alexander Pappert your badge should be in place now.

@nina_schmidt The badge is currently displaying as Team '21 bingo instead of Team '22, but checking the badges associated with your profile and hovering over the bingo badge shows me the following:

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 8.16.42 AM.png

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2022

@Luke Hostetler I still don't have the Bingo badge on my profile. Can you please check to make sure you included me?

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2022

@Luke Hostetler , I dont have the bingo badge on my badges list as well. Can you please check and include me. I was part of the Team Bingo 22 event . 

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2022

Hi @Luke Hostetler +1 yet to receive this year's 2022 Bingo badge on my profile.

Like # people like this
Luke Hostetler May 5, 2022

Hi everyone!

Bingo badges and kudos points have been assigned to everyone who participated in the Team 22 Bingo event, regardless of whether you were able to complete a bingo or not.

Please be aware that the badge is currently displaying as Team 21 Bingo instead of Team 22 Bingo. This is only cosmetic and we are working to identify the reason for this discrepancy.

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2022

@Luke Hostetler I have it now and mine says Team 22 Bingo! Thanks so much! And just to be clear for everyone else - this is a Kudo's badge; not a profile badge. 

Bingo.png
Like Luke Hostetler likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events