Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overbook with sessions and only one there

Mia Paulin April 19, 2023

@mention Good morning, everyone!  I'm asking early so I can get this right because I completely bombed yesterday.  I'm double and triple booked for sessions and I need to cancel the ones I can't attend because I can't be in 3 or 4 places at the same time. 2, maybe, but not 3 or 4.  Also, the sessions I made it to last night, all of which were virtual, no one showed up.  Does anyone know how I can reach the session holders so I can cancel the one I can't attend because I'm double and triple booked?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2023

Hi @Mia Paulin --

I think with the exception of the Keynotes, none of the Virtual Sessions will be available until Apr 25?

If you happen to be here in person - you don't have to cancel a session because they are not actually registering you for a session. (The website just lets you bookmark things you want to go to.)

I would recommend that if there is a session you really want to go to, arrive on time - some sessions are quite popular and the rooms get full.

Mia Paulin April 19, 2023

@Darryl Lee All mine are virtual because I couldn't physically make it to the event due to funds.  But, I have multiple virtual sessions at the same time.

hopestone
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2023

@Mia Paulin All of the virtual sessions will in fact be dropped on April 25th. They will be on demand, so you can watch them all at your leisure. I hope this answers your question!

Like Kalin U likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events