Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sign up Log in
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

Avatar

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
4,456,123
Community Members
 
Community Events
176
Community Groups

Atlassian Team 2021 Q+A with Nick Traenkle

Team2021_Email1_Hero-update (1) (1).png

Hello Community members! 

Nick just gave a talk, Digital transformation of a German Mittelstand company, at Team 2021. 

Session attendees learned about the digital transformation of a 1,000-employee, for-profit but purpose-driven manufacturing company in southern Germany. The transformation is backed by Atlassian software, but it's only 30% about processes and tools – the other 70% is about humans! 

Now's your chance to ask Nick any questions that came up during his presentation. 

If you don't have a question, feel free to post your #1 takeaway in the comments below. They'll be around to answer your questions until Tuesday, May 4th ... so act quickly! 

1 comment

Great so see a company from Leutkirch in this context. Thanks for the interesting insights into elobau. 

Like # people like this

Comment

Log in or Sign up to comment
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events