Did you mean: 

Signups for Friday Fun, October 2021 to February 2022

Viewing page 2 of 2

40 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2021

Hi @Jimmy Seddon 

Assign me a date, when possible

Cheers

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2021

@Vero Rivas I'll let everyone know when we start taking sign-ups again, closer to Feb. 2022.

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2021

Perfect, thank you very much ... ;o)

paul grant September 9, 2021

great idea - looking forward to this 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2021

Alright backup gang where are you?

@Vero Rivas @Suvradip Paul @Marjorie @Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ 

I think we are going to need some Friday Fun help today.  Whoever responds first, go for it - Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference.

Thank you for jumping in at the last minute.

Like # people like this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2021

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon for the surprise , I have just posted mine. Let me know if it's visible. 

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2021

I saw the Fri-yay post...

Like # people like this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2021

Thanks @Marjorie !

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2021

Amazing @Suvradip Paul Thank you for stepping up!

Like Suvradip Paul likes this
Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
September 27, 2021

Oh wow, I arrived late for this 😞

Good one, @Suvradip Paul💪🏼💪🏼

Like Suvradip Paul likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 27, 2021

Thanks @Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ !

Don't be sad, we would wait for your Friday-Fun Post! 

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
September 27, 2021

That's it; thanks for the energy boost @Suvradip Paul 

giphy

Like # people like this
Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2021

Sign me too

Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 28, 2021

Hi @Jimmy Seddon

If needed last minute fill-ins, I'm here 😊 Thanks 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 28, 2021

@Pramodh M my friend, it is your week for Friday Fun! It is Friday in Sydney so you can start your thread anytime.  Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. 

And here is a gif of one of the birds of Sydney: some Galahs on a telephone wire!

galah.gif

Like Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 29, 2021

@Marjorie or @Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ looks like we need a fill in for today and you are at the top fo the list! Are either of you available to start a thread? 

Like # people like this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2021

@Huwen Arnone _Deiser_  / @Marjorie  - Waiting for your Friday Fun thread!

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2021

@Suvradip Paul I'll post now

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2021
Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 29, 2021

Thanks @Marjorie!!! ⭐️

@Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ stand by for the next time we need help :) 

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
November 2, 2021

Waiting for my turn, like

giphy

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 18, 2021

@Naomi Bowyer hooray, it's your turn for Friday Fun! You can start your thread anytime as it is Friday in Sydney. Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference.  And here is a picture of a rare albino wallaby:

wallaby.jpeg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 18, 2021

@Prashant Sultania you are our backup in case Naomi isn't able to do it! If she hasn't chimed in within 24 hours you can jump in. 🙌🏻

Like Marjorie likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 19, 2021

@Prashant Sultania you can jump in, or @Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ Or @Marjorie since I see you're here? First come first served... lol 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 19, 2021
Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro November 19, 2021

Hello everyone,

@Monique vdB 

Oops, It has a super organized calendar. Sorry if I posted something on someone's day. 

I just thought about interacting with everyone! Don't get me wrong, ok? 

Like # people like this

@Monique vdB , @Jimmy Seddon 

So, I would like to sign up for a date - if possible.  😊

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 19, 2021

@Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro it's great that you are starting threads! I'll let Jimmy give you a date but also if you want you can post "Miscellaneous Monday" every Monday, I don't think anyone is doing that these days.  :) 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 19, 2021

@Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro to avoid having to require finding so many people to "fill-in" for Friday fun.  We wonder be opening sign-ups for dates past Feb. 18th until January of 2022.

So stay tuned and feel free to jump on that thread to request a date when it gets posted.

Thanks!

Like # people like this

@Monique vdB Alrighty! Thanks for the idea! :)

@Jimmy Seddon for sure. Thank you! 

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
November 24, 2021

Great job, @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro, as usual! 🤩

I'll be watching these mentions again 🧐 I was out of the office for a few days @Monique vdB

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for it, @Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ ! 🤩✨

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 25, 2021

@Ganesh Babu it's your turn for Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 26, 2021

@Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ here's your chance!  We need some help this week if you are available to fill in! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference.

Thanks!

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
November 28, 2021

The company Christmas party (I know, it's early) got in the way, and I didn't see this on time 😥 @Jimmy Seddon 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 26, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon any dates still available? If not, how do I get on the waiting list for post February 2022? Let me know, I want in!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 26, 2021

Hi @Andy Gladstone,

We won't be posting another sign-up sheet until the beginning of next year to try and avoid needing to ask for people to fill in as often.  The "waitlist" I'm keeping track of and I'll make sure to add you to that list ;)

Thanks!

Kathy Hart
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 29, 2021

My turn is coming up soon. I am so excited!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Jp December 9, 2021

i am in

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2022

Hello Everyone!

It's the moment you have all been waiting for... A sign up sheet has been posted here to claim dates for February to June of 2022.  Please comment on that post to claim a spot.  Comments on this post will be invalid.

Thanks!

ABR January 20, 2022

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the heads-up for today but I'm afraid I'll have to pass due to illness. Me and my family are all down with Covid infection. Will definitely try to join at a better time. Sorry for the disappointment! :(

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 21, 2022

@Monique vdB I hope you don't mind but to help out I've written an article for Friday Fun so ABR can focus on recovering.

@ABR I've dedicated this Friday Fun topic to you (so I really hope you like Friends)! But I know Covid is no small feat so make sure you take the time and focus all your energy on fighting it off. I wish you and your family a speedy recovery 💙

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2022

@ABR speedy recovery to you and your family!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 21, 2022

@ABR so sorry to hear you and your family are ill! Definitely thinking good thoughts for you and I'm sure @Jimmy Seddon will have a spot for you whenever you're feeling better.  💙 Take good care!

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ thank you for stepping in. Your article is 🔥

Like # people like this
ABR January 21, 2022

Thanks so much @Monique vdB, @Marjorie and @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ for your wishes (they made us feel better already!) and a special shout out to Laura for the sweet gesture! :) Please provide me the link to your article so that I may have the delight of reading it. Thanks once again, its a pleasure and privilege to be part of Atlassian Community!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2022

Yes sorry to hear that @ABR,  get better soon!  We'll get you to come back for April 22nd!

Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2022

Hello,

Please register me for Fun Friday. 

Thanks in advance

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events