Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you still play the same games you played when you were a kid?

Viewing page 2 of 2

33 comments

Comment

Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2019

I loved playing Scrabble, Backgammon, Parcheesi, and Gin Rummy as a kid, and still do!

Like # people like this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2020

Gin! yes!!! I met my wife playing Gin rummy at a party 😄

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2019

This game will never bother me!

d803277fada70ee67b4c87e2e97bcad292430c70.jpg

Like # people like this
alex sandro December 5, 2019

When I was a kid I played xbox all my free time. It was very popular thing and I was the only kid in my form who had xbox. Now I've updated xbox to xbox3. So my answer yes. I still play the same games

Like # people like this
kardosgorenak December 7, 2019

Mine is Contra. This post leads me to download it again on techbigs to play on my mobile.

Like # people like this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2020

There is one game I've never grown out of: Supaplex

Image result for supaplex

I challenge you all to indulge in its difficulty and retro style 😄

Like # people like this
Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
January 13, 2020

I have never heard of Supaplex before but looked it up.  Did you ever beat all the levels?

Like # people like this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
January 13, 2020

Back in the day I remember reaching levels around 90+. My grandma finished the game though 😆

Like Tim Keyes likes this
Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
January 13, 2020

Very impressive!  My grandma used to always beat me in cards :P 

Like Shawn Kessler likes this
Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
January 13, 2020

I typically play board games or card games with my extended family when we are together for the holidays.  Over the last few years some one has always received some type of trivia or card game that we play together.  For board games we have played Sorry! a couple of times as it was always my mom's favorite.

Like # people like this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
January 13, 2020

Any card game in particular? Big fan of card games and every culture/country has it's own quick versions of family card games :D

Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
January 13, 2020

This year we played a card game called "True or False" where there are two teams and you take turns asking each other whether a statement is True or False.  We had about a 50% success rate on the answers and I learned a lot of interesting facts that I will probably never use again!

Like # people like this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
January 13, 2020

Nice!

Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

I actually still play old Atari 2600 games on my ipad all the time! 

Like Angélica Luz likes this
KarenLambert November 30, 2021

Yes, yes, and yes. Jigsaw puzzles are the best! Why?
Jigsaw puzzles offer a challenge that allows this goal-oriented behavior to be expressed.
The puzzler receives a small shot of dopamine, which soothes the brain, with each puzzle piece located, and this reward climaxes with the puzzle's completion. So when I have a chance, I play online jigsaw puzzles. It makes me forget all the bad stuff that is going on in my life, and even it's a game for kids, I enjoy playing it. Who doesn't want to feel like a child again?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events