cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the band back together

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2024

We're the NOVA ACE.  And it's been a minute since we all got together. 

Who's around in June to catch up?   

3 comments

Comment

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2024
Like # people like this
Vlad May 23, 2024

Me too!

Like # people like this
Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2024

Now we're talking! 

Arjuna Rivera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2024

:wave: Atlassian Solution Engineer here in NoVA happy to join the meet up if available.

Like # people like this
Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2024

Hi @Arjuna Rivera  welcome!  

Corey King
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2024

*Speaker Alert*

Hey everyone, I'm Corey King, and I'm (takes a deeeeep breath to say this all at once) the Principal Program Manager for Operational Effectiveness for Atlassian's Legal department. 

My background is +20 years' experience as a PgM originally focused on tech delivery, and now focused on leading organizational change to create high-performing organizations. My LinkedIn

I'll be presenting in June, and I wanted to give YOU the chance to choose the presentation topic. Here are a few options of topics I can cover with pragmatic advice, funny stories, and Q&A:

• Data, metrics, & dashboards 
  • Focusing on flow
  • Operational Excellence
  • Objectives & Key Results
  • Practices & tools 
  • Reteaming 
  • Team Health 

Next week I'm speaking at an ACE event in Austin, TX. My talk is called "Bringing business teams along on the modern work journey" and tells the story of helping non-tech teams adopt new practices and tools. 

I'm open to ideas, so please share them! Excited to see y'all very soon. 

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 24, 2024

Good evening @Corey King 

Nice "meeting" you!

I am curious to learn about :

• Data, metrics, & dashboards 

Let's see what others think.

Best,

Fadoua

Like Corey King likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events