Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuesday Tips & Tricks

Good Day everyone,

I have been miserable with seasonal allergies, any tip that can be helpful guys will be appreciated!

Well today's tip may be something you are already aware of, however it doesn't hurt to share it as sometimes between work, and personal commitments we miss some important communications from Atlassian.

Atlassian made the announcement that NextGen projects will have a new name. They will be called Team Managed Projects(TMP). Honestly the new name makes more sense, I like it.

To learn more about TMP, please click here  

Also I would like to know your thoughts about these projects. Do you like them? or do you think they are confusing?

Best,

Fadoua

TMP.png

1 comment

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

@Fadoua thanks for sharing the news again! Personally, I haven't used Next-Gen projects much and never recommended them to our clients, especially the ones looking for migrating to Server/Data Center, since these are not supported in Server/Data Center and may also lead to loss of some data while migrating them to Classic ones, before migration.

On the other side, I think they are only good for small Agile teams who want to start quickly with an Agile project that does not follow a complex workflow process.

Like Alexander Bondarev likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events