Confluence Cloud Tip

Nope I didn't forget that it is the day of the week to share a tip or a trick.

Well today I will be very quick as I am extremely busy at work. I am struggling with some Groovy Scripts ☹️. Anyone of you with a good tip on how to learn Groovy will be greatly appreciated.

While creating my personal documentation for couple of activities that I will share later I found out about some interesting macros in Confluence that will be awesome to have in DataCenter.

Without taking more from your time, let me share them. I just get excited when I see more macros since I am a visual person who enjoys well designed spaces/pages

Here are the few macros I selected for you today:

• Button

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 9.34.59 PM.png

• Easy HTML
  • Decision Report

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 9.34.44 PM.png

There are more that I will share. These macros are available without the need to install any plugins. Please share with us more macros that you find useful in Confluence Cloud and not available in DC.

Until next week, enjoy the lovely weather!

Best,

Fadoua

1 comment

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2021

Thanks for sharing these useful Confluence macros, @Fadoua ! 

I am also looking for learning Groovy Scripting. Please share with me if you have or find some tips on that, and any good starting point - a course or tutorial or something!

I am not from a development background, but can still read and understand coding languages.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events