Create a board across multiple projects?

amboucher March 9, 2020

With Next-gen projects, is it possible to create a board and view tasks across multiple projects? I know I can see all tasks assigned to me in one place by doing a search, but would like to see them in a board format. 

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2020

Hi @amboucher,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

The short answer is no, in next-gen you cannot create a board that spans multiple projects. 

amboucher March 9, 2020

Thanks the quick response, Mikael!

Do you know if this is something they plan on adding to Next-gen projects? If I understand well this feature exists with the non-Next gen projects. 

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2020

I don't think that there are any plans to do that. Next-gen projects limits you on what can be configured, and in order to include multiple projects on one board you need to be able to modify the query for the board.

Correct, if you create a board under a classic project you can modify the filter to include multiple projects.

amboucher March 11, 2020

Thanks again, Mikael. I hope they would add this feature to Next Gen projects, as they are great otherwise.

Like Lucia Loher likes this
amboucher April 6, 2020

Thanks for the link!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events