Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Get Very Basic Level Tutorials (Basic But Comprehensive)

Malik Waleed Hassan October 26, 2020

Hello Guys,

I am new to Jira. Currently, I am trying to learn Jira because I want to secure a job as a Virtual Assistant. Help me to get the tutorials so that I can secure the job by Learning Jira. The basic JD of that job is assistant work. So please share if any tutorial is available in which Administration working on Jira is available.

3 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 26, 2020

Atlassian has free training here. Start with Atlassian Cloud 101, then try the tutorials an skill builders.

Like # people like this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2020

Hi Malik,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

In addition to the great advise of Kat please kindly review also the quite new content here on Community to get started.

By the feedback of some colleagues I heard that this series is a convenient way to get started, too.
In case of any further questions you always can ask here in community - a great team of people is here to help - bringing in their great knowledge.

Happy studying :-)

Cheers,
Daniel

Like # people like this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2021

If you haven't checked this out, here's a link for more videos.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events