Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I create a field in Jira Service Desk

soporte January 16, 2020

I am trying to create a field that I can display in all jira service desk projects.

Similar to the fields generated by jira service desk

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2020

Hello Soporte!

Welcome to the Atlassian community! In order to add a custom field, you can follow the guides in the links below. Not sure if you use CLoud version or Server, so I included both. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Add a field on server version: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/adding-a-custom-field-938847222.html

Add a field on cloud version: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/adding-editing-and-deleting-a-custom-field-776636410.html

Does this answer your question?

Raul Collazos C January 17, 2020

Hola edwin muchas gracias por tu respuesta.

Realice esos puntos que menciona en la version de la nube, el problema se presenta ya que no aparece la opción de la pantalla de jira service desk JD.

Esa es la razon por la que no he podido agregar el campo. 

Muchas gracias

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2020

Te refieres a que no puedes asociar el campo a la pantalla de Jira service desk?

Andrew_Hodder February 13, 2020

edwin,

That cloud version link is going to a 404'd page.  I'd like that answer if you could point to it, thanks!

Andrew

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 13, 2020
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events