Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up a custom email account

Muriel LE PALLEC November 4, 2019

Debug.pngSnapshot.pngI want to declare a new custom email address for my service desk project but I can't.

When I click on any of the three icones (MS, Google or Other) nothing happens. No error message either. I enclosed a capture of the screen with the debug mode from CHROME.

Snapshot_2.png

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2019

Hi @Muriel LE PALLEC and welcome to Community!

First, this is a public Community so you may want to remove the email shown in your screenshot :)

Have you tried to log out/log in again? Have you tried on a different browser? Can you show us the Console tab instead of the Elements one?

- Manon

Hello Manon,

I updated the ticket. Console snaphot enclosed  :) I will try next using a different browser. 

Same results after trying on IE and Firefox --> nothing happens

ConsolesSnapshot_Firefox.pngSnapshot_IE.png attached.

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2019

Thanks for these details! I'm afraid I can't help you further though, I don't reproduce the issue on my end. You should raise a request to Atlassian support, they'll be able to look into this on your Jira site.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events