Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Desk Server Confluence integration

Emma van de Vreugde August 10, 2020

Dear community,

At the moment I am looking for a way to organize my work within my organization. My organization is already using Confluence server to share knowledge.

I have internal customers (I am the only 'agent') who send me request (by email at the moment), and I create spaces in Confluence where I keep track of my progress for these requests. This is not optimal, because the number of pages is getting up and up, and I have no possibility to track time. Also it is very annoying that I have to move every page by hand when I finish something, and when I need response from a customer, the request is still in my todo list. Therefore I looked into Jira Service Desk, and I think it might be suitable for my needs, but some things are still unclear to me.

Is it possible to integrate Jira Service Desk Server with Confluence server? I found it is not possible for cloud, but for server it is not clear to me.

And if this is possible, is it possible to create a separate space with knowledge items that is only visible for me, and not for the rest of my organization? 

Can someone enlighten me, and tell me if Jira Service desk is likely to suit my needs? Thanks in advance!

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2020

@Emma van de Vreugde - hi Emma, yes you can! 

Check out this article on how you can integrate a Confluence space into a service desk, creating a knowledge base for your customers. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events