After we have updated Discovery to the version 126.96.36.199, I noticed that the number of threads, which was configured with the value of "8" was replaced with "7".
I am trying to change the value, but it seems like it can't be higher than 7.
This virtual server has a 4 core CPU, and according to Discovery documentation, the recommended value for this field would be "8".
We were using Discovery version 188.8.131.52.
I contacted Atlassian Support in order to talk about this. They told me that Discovery version 184.108.40.206 is still in beta, so we might have some minor bugs like this one.
As the thread issue doesn't interrupt our work, we have been using 220.127.116.11 version. However, the last stable Discovery version according to them is 18.104.22.168.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events