Insight Discovery Configuration - Number of threads

Gustavo Delazari Borges
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2021

After we have updated Discovery to the version 3.0.3.1, I noticed that the number of threads, which was configured with the value of "8" was replaced with "7".

I am trying to change the value, but it seems like it can't be higher than 7.

This virtual server has a 4 core CPU, and according to Discovery documentation, the recommended value for this field would be "8".

We were using Discovery version 2.29.0.1.

image.png

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Alistair Stewart August 24, 2021

Did you end up getting an answer to this?  I've noticed the thing on our new install.

Gustavo Delazari Borges
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2021

Hi Stewart,

I contacted Atlassian Support in order to talk about this. They told me that Discovery version 3.0.3.1 is still in beta, so we might have some minor bugs like this one.

As the thread issue doesn't interrupt our work, we have been using 3.0.3.1 version. However, the last stable Discovery version according to them is 2.29.0.1.

Alistair Stewart August 25, 2021

Thanks for the update Gustavo,

Have a great day!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events