Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign a user to a customer organization

Phil Dorcas March 11, 2024

In our JSM service desk, we have customer organizatons.  Within each customer we invite users, so that they see only the requests that their company has created.   

However, some of our agents have added customers by clicking on Add Customer before they select the Customer organization.  The result is that they are not listed within the Customer organization.  How can we identify a user with a Customer organization?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2024
Phil Dorcas March 11, 2024

Thank  you for your response.

The users have already been added.  I am trying to associate the user to a customer organization.  

Evidently one or more agents (customer support people)  clicked on Add Customers  directly in the Customers from without first selecting the customer organization, so now those users are not listed when you click on the organizations they work for.  
I don't need to invite the users again.  We have already done that.   I need to associate the users with the customer organization in the customers list.

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2024

I am pretty sure that is adding Customers to the Organization and not just inviting new Users. I would say give it a try and see what it does..

Like Phil Dorcas likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events