Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning to use Confluence for making SOPs

Bhushan Jain June 8, 2022

Hi fellow confluencers - I am new to this space and wish to use confluence as a documentative platform for my company Kohler Co. and make Standard Operating Procedures and how-to tabs for various tools for my fellow teammates. Any interesting things to look out for to learn and make impressive documents and to bring the best out of this tool?

4 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Hi @Bhushan Jain welcome to the Atlassian community.

The first and best way to start is to explore the "templates" (available on the header menu). Templates has inbuilt structure/ tables/ information ready for plug and play. You can choose the template close to your requirements and customize.

Also, please check this page on "Create compelling content" for more insights.

Like # people like this

Appreciate the advice. Will surely check out and let you know :)

Like # people like this
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2022

Hi @Bhushan Jain ,

We can suggest trying our free course related to Confluence Cloud and its tables.

Maybe you and your colleagues will find it helpful - please check this link.

Like # people like this

Appreciate the response. Will surely check out and let you know :)

Like # people like this
Stephanie Zhang _Product_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2022

@Bhushan Jain Hey there! My name is Stephanie Zhang and I'm with the Confluence team. Would you be willing to speak to us about your experience onboarding? As a token of appreciation we can offer you a $70 giftcard.

Let me know your availability at szhang5@atlassian.com if you're interested!

Thanks,
Steph

Rachael OHara
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 24, 2023

If creating SOPS / Procedures in Confluence are you able to use images and then copy and paste text and images to JIRA outgoing responses? 

Like Ricky Cunningham likes this
tamara.broitman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2024

@Bhushan Jain Also I'm new and I want to use confluence for the same purpose , and for tracking the onboarding of new members of my team. Did you find out how to do it?

regards Tami

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events