Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to share articles to customers (not users)?

Hi, 

Sorry if this is a very basic and easy question, but I'm trying to share customers to our new Confluence, however, it doesn't show me the list of Customers which we have in our Service Desk. 

It allows me to share the space only for Admins users. 

We are using the Standard plan (not free). 

Please help. 

Thank you!

Rotem 

2 comments

Ajay _view26_ Community Leader Oct 04, 2021

Hi @Rotem Ashkenazi 

Welcome to the community!

Jira Service Management Projects allows creating KB on a per project basis and it can be linked in the Portal page so that customers can access the KB pages & FAQs 

Have a look at the below article for how to go about creating a KB

https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-service-management/6-steps-to-create-knowledge-base-jira-service-management-confluence

Cheers

Ajay

Like G subramanyam likes this

Thank you Ajay, for your quick help!

On the first step: start a knowledge base with one click, where is this one click button of creating the KB? 

I'm in the Confluence Configuration console, however, i cannot find the creating KB section, do you have another article that explained that step? 

G subramanyam Community Leader Oct 18, 2021

Hi @Rotem Ashkenazi welcome to the Atlassian community and "new to confluence" group. Would you mine introducing yourself to this group.

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you