How to share articles to customers (not users)?

Rotem Ashkenazi October 4, 2021

Hi, 

Sorry if this is a very basic and easy question, but I'm trying to share customers to our new Confluence, however, it doesn't show me the list of Customers which we have in our Service Desk. 

It allows me to share the space only for Admins users. 

We are using the Standard plan (not free). 

Please help. 

Thank you!

Rotem 

2 comments

Comment

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2021

Hi @Rotem Ashkenazi 

Welcome to the community!

Jira Service Management Projects allows creating KB on a per project basis and it can be linked in the Portal page so that customers can access the KB pages & FAQs 

Have a look at the below article for how to go about creating a KB

https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-service-management/6-steps-to-create-knowledge-base-jira-service-management-confluence

Cheers

Ajay

Like G subramanyam likes this
Rotem Ashkenazi October 6, 2021

Thank you Ajay, for your quick help!

On the first step: start a knowledge base with one click, where is this one click button of creating the KB? 

I'm in the Confluence Configuration console, however, i cannot find the creating KB section, do you have another article that explained that step? 

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2021

Hi @Rotem Ashkenazi welcome to the Atlassian community and "new to confluence" group. Would you mine introducing yourself to this group.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events